Oxygen publisher Robert Kennedy and Robert Kennedy Publishing is pleased to announce the launch of a new Oxygen collector’s special, Off The Couch! Motivation for Real Women, on newsstands Oct 6.
The new special issue, a magazine devoted to giving American women a fresh spin on a better, leaner, more energetic life, Off the Couch! provides practical and current solutions to cut through the clutter of overwhelming – and sometimes dubious – fat-loss and weight management advice. It is the ultimate guide for starting a fat loss regimen, maintaining your weight loss and embracing a fitness lifestyle.
The new special’s mission is to give easy-to-use service to female consumers for fat loss, total well-being, and a balanced lifestyle.
Some of the topics include:
- Drop 10 pounds or more in 21 days (updated, expanded and revised)
- At-home beginner’s workout
- Fat-burning meals (budget-friendly, low-fat recipes)
- Five mind-body techniques to think yourself slim
- Beginner’s cardio: three easy fat-blasting workouts
- Round-the-clock makeover tips
- How to fat-proof your fridge; how to fat-proof your menus
- How to prevent sabotage of your fitness and health goals
- Fitness secrets from Oxygen readers
- Cover story: Inspirational feature about the cover model who dropped 339 pounds (!), plus a dozen additional success stories from women across the country.
- 536 Success Tips: fat-loss, fitness, health, motivation and well-being
- BONUS INSPIRATIONAL POSTER: Includes a 28-day guide of instant health, fitness and fat-loss fixes (38 tips in all)
With more than 60 percent of the population overweight or obese, Off the Couch targets everyday women with a no-nonsense, solid how-to package for turning their lives around, getting leaner, providing motivation and the tools to succeed in the least amount of time.
NOTE: Additional newsstand-oriented support provided by Oxygenmag.com’s highly trafficked blog.
"I’m pleased to extend the Oxygen brand and give women – especially those grappling with weight management issues – practical, sound and no-nonsense advice about the importance of clean eating and regular exercise. That’s what Oxygen readers get every month!"– Oxygen publisher Robert Kennedy.
"It’s exciting to launch a new magazine that I’m positive will resonate for many women. Oxygen readers tell us all the time about their need for practical advice about weight loss and motivation from a credible source – and that’s us!"– editor-in-chief Diane Hart.
Magazine title: Off the Couch! Motivation for Real Women
On sale: Oct. 6, 2009
Off sale: Dec. 29, 2009
Newsstand price: $4.99 US