BACK TO NEWSROOM
MuscleMag bring's you its all-new, Arnold Schwarzenegger Special.
February 9, 2010
Arnold Schwarzenegger Special
Fans of the Austrian Oak rejoice! For the first time in over a decade, MuscleMag is set to bring you its all-new, 100% dedicated ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SPECIAL.This 250-page special is jam-packed with tons of great training articles — featuring Arnold’s classic workout techniques, hard-hitting and in-depth features, exclusive interviews, and over 200 photos of the legendary bodybuilding icon … including many ultra-rare and never-before-seen pictures. Let’s not forget the special front and back covers by Gene Mozee and Al Satterwhite and the giant pull-out poster by George Butler! This limited time collector’s item an absolute must-have for all devotees of Arnold. Just take a look at some of what you get in this ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SPECIAL:Preview it now!
WHAT'S INSIDE: Learn More
- Arnold Buzz- News and Gossip about all things Arnold.
- Being Arnold- The rise to power of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the rubble of post-war Austria to the political chambers of California marks one of the most remarkable careers — possibly the most remarkable — of modern times.
- Training Secrets of the Oak- A unique look at Arnold’s workouts from the first-hand accounts of those who trained with the undisputed king of bodybuilding.
- Man of Action!- Ranking our top 12 favorite Arnold roles, plus a whole lot more! We also explore Arnold’s impact on Hollywood and how he transitioned from bodybuilding legend to all-time champion of the action hero film genre and household name.
- Light of Day (Pictorial)- If you get lucky, you may come across a bodybuilding magazine that manages to unearth one, maybe two, rare shots of Arnold. We’ve done better. Check out these many exclusive never-before-published and seldom-seen shots (and a few of your all-time faves) of The Oak.
- Up Close & Personal- The training secrets of Schwarzie revealed!
- Pumping Iron Retrospective- In 1977, an independent documentary introduced the world to the man who would go on to become an international superstar and icon … Arnold Schwarzenegger. Featuring exclusive interviews with director George Butler and many of the Oak’s greatest competitors as they reveal the real story behind Pumping Iron.
- Armed and Dangerous- The training article you’ve been waiting for — how Arnold forged his incomparable biceps! Featuring the amazing photography of Al Satterwhite and Art Zeller.
- Arnold & Me- The real story of bodybuilding’s dynamic duo. Franco Columbu recounts his own personal history, and the tale of his bond with longtime friend and cohort … Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Iron & Oak- “How I Trained with Arnold.” Three of bodybuilding’s elite share their memories of what it was like to strain under the iron with Arnold.
- Wizard of Oz- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s win at the 1980 Mr. O staged in the glamorous environs of the Sydney Opera House in Australia raised a storm of controversy that still reverberates today. How did he do it? We investigate.
- Inspiring an Icon- A lot of young bodybuilders have aspirations to become like Arnold, but who did he idolize? Meet the man who inspired Arnold — Reg Park.
- Arnold Tribute- Arnold’s impact on the sport of bodybuilding and beyond has had many singing his praises over the years. You won’t believe some of the people who we got to comment on the Oak.
- Chest of A Champion- An illustrated look at the training that built the greatest chest in the history of bodybuilding.
- In Living Color (Pictorial)- Who said all the good — and rare — photos of The Oak are only black and white ones? Not by a longshot, bub.
Bonus: GIANT POSTER!- Quite possibly the most dramatic and regal photograph George Butler ever took of Arnold Schwarzenegger is our fee gift to you just for buying this magazine. Oh yeah, did we mention this pull-out poster is a gigantic 22x32 inches in size? You’re welcome.
Wow — that is a whole lot we crammed into this issue! And you can get the ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SPECIAL for yourself, wherever you buy MuscleMag, starting Feb. 9th.
Check out the twitpic of Arnold Schwarzenegger at work with MuscleMag International's first ever Special Collector's Issue.
Buy now at shoprkpubs.com